Inside a paragraph list or a list, bold text is supported, italics text is supported, underlined text is supported.
As explained here Markdown treats asterisks (*) and underscores (_) as indicators of emphasis. Text wrapped with one * or _ will be wrapped with an HTML tag; double *’s or _’s will be wrapped with an HTML <strong> tag. E.g., this input:
- single asterisks
- single underscores
- double asterisks
- double underscores
- consensus by simple majority: when a, b, and c appear in the creation.
- consensus by enhanced majority: when a, b, c and also d appear in the creation.
- consensus by absolute majority: when x, y and z appear in the creation.
- consensus by imposing whatever the organization wants: to be used at will.
- consensus by ignoring whatever resulted from the previous consensus: to be used when organization don't like the results of another consensus system.